Effective September 23, 2021
Pursuant to the recommendation of the Porter County Health Department in response to very high community transmission of the COVID virus, all persons entering the offices of Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth regardless of vaccination status. We appreciate your cooperation with regard to this requirement and our commitment to preservation of the health of our staff, clients and families.
If you have questions, please call 219-464-1041.
Northern Indiana Attorneys Deliver Exemplary Representation
Established firm assists clients with a wide range of legal issues
Since 1961, Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman, LLC has served people and businesses in Northern Indiana with integrity and compassion. From our offices in Valparaiso and Fort Wayne, our attorneys focus on each client’s individual concerns and objectives. We use our skill and experience to provide professional representation for a full range of legal matters. Each client receives the same respect and dedication whether they are injured accident victims or corporate leaders looking to grow their businesses. Our goal has remained the same since our founding more than 50 years ago: to partner with our clients to reach the best possible result, one that achieves success now and into the future.
Providing integrity, service and stability for more than a half century
Our firm has stood the test of time and thrived through turbulent times because people and companies in Northern Indiana know they can count on our:
- Trustworthy reputation — Our experienced lawyers draw upon a wealth of legal knowledge to help clients attain the result they seek. Many of the firm’s partners have served as leaders in professional organizations, published cases, written for legal publications, and taught at the Valparaiso University School of Law.
- Responsive staff — Each person in our office takes care to address each question and concern promptly and completely. This is just one of the reasons why we have been able to build relationships with individual and corporate clients that span decades and different types of legal issues.
- Commitment to our community — Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman has built lasting success by focusing not just on our cases, but also on the overall well-being of our Northern Indiana community. We take special pride in delivering high-quality legal support to members of our military.
Each lawyer in our firm takes their commitment to professionalism very seriously. That commitment has made us highly respected advocates throughout the region.
Comprehensive counsel to meet your legal challenges
Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman provides clear, detailed legal advice to help you achieve your objectives in nearly every area of law, including:
- Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation — If you have been hurt on the job or injured due to another’s negligent or reckless actions, our personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers will help you pursue full and fair compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
- Social Security and Veteran Disability — Working with clients, their families, doctors, therapists and various agencies, our firm helps navigate a client’s claim through the application and appeal process in order to obtain all the benefits that a client is legally entitled to receive.
- Estate Planning — Our firm has created and administered estate planning instruments for more than 40 years. We advise individuals, families and financial institutions on ways to protect their assets.
- Real Estate — For commercial and residential properties, our attorneys provide detailed advice in real estate transactional, management and litigation matters.
- Employment Law — Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman represents both sides in employment litigation, including discrimination claims, and works with businesses to develop effective workplace policies that protect both employers and employees.
- Family Law and Marriage Dissolution — We advocate tirelessly in divorce and other family disputes, always taking into account the emotional toll such conflicts can create.
- Business and Corporate Law — Businesses throughout Northern Indiana rely on us for steady, knowledgeable counsel on contract, litigation and financial issues.
For more than 50 years, we have dedicated ourselves to advancing our clients’ interests and staying on top of legal developments in each practice area. We are happy to meet with you to discuss how our experience and knowledge can serve you.
Contact an accomplished Northern Indiana law firm today
Blachly, Tabor, Bozik & Hartman, LLC represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of practice areas, and we’ve been doing so for more than a half century. Call 800-921-2824 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at one of our offices located in Valparaiso or Fort Wayne.